Steamboat OktoberWest 2018
See you next year!
Thank You for another amazing festival!
OVER 40 BREWERS!
2018 Beef Tasting Winners
Sample Colorado Beef from Steamboat’s finest restaurants! Each chef has their chance to win your vote for best beef brisket. Attendees will taste dishes from each restaurant, so come hungry and meet Steamboat's chefs!
Visit Steamboat Springs this fall for the 10th annual OktoberWest…BEEF, BEER and Steamboat! The weekend kicks off on Friday with stroll to Steamboat restaurants, tasting beers at your leisure while you walk historic downtown. Saturday’s festival at the Steamboat Mountain Village includes the Beer Garden, featuring over 40 Rocky Mountain craft brewers. The infamous Beef Cook-off is where our local chefs vie for your vote of the best beef brisket in town. Enjoy live music by Euforquestra, concert is free to attend. Purchase tickets to the weekend events in advance. For our 10th anniversary drink in style with the VIP experience, our new a commemorative ceramic stein.
Round out your weekend at the Steamboat Mountain Village: Buy one Adult Scenic Gondola Ride, and get one Child Scenic Gondola Ride free; and 50% off Land Up Activity Passes. Must be purchased in advance. Details at Steamboat.com.
Friday Night Beer Stroll
Friday September 14th downtown Steamboat Springs, 4-8pm
Meet at The Chief Theater to kick-off the weekend of beer tasting! Stroll through historic downtown Steamboat Springs with your event mug 2 tastings at each of the participating restaurants. Each stop on the stroll will offer a specialty beer on tap for you to taste. Ticket for Beer stroll includes mug and 2 tastings at each of the participating restaurants. Must be 21 or over to join in.
- Old Town Pub
- Corner Slice
- Tap House
- Dude & Dans
- Backdoor Burger
- Otto Pint
- Johnny B’s
- Steamboat Distillery
- The Press
- Steamboat Coffee House
- Off the Beaten Path
- Mountain Tap (at the Chief)
- Storm Peak (at the Chief)
- Yampa Valley Brewing Co. (at the Chief)
Beef Cook-off and Beer Garden
Saturday, September 15th at the Steamboat Mountain Village, 2-6pm
BEEF, BEER and Steamboat! I Love Beef Cook Off and Beer Garden takes place on Saturday at Gondola Plaza from 2-6pm. The Beer Garden will feature over 40 Rocky Mountain Brewers, each sampling 2 kinds of brew! Enjoy live music from Euforquestra as you dip your feet in the creek. Steamboat Restaurants will be serving up their very best beef in hopes of winning your vote for the best beef in town.
- Ticket for the Beef Cook-off includes entrance to taste beef dishes prepared by Steamboat restaurants. Sample beef from all the contestants and cast your vote for your favorite.
- Ticket for the Beer Garden includes a plastic event mug and unlimited tastes of beer. Responsible drinking only. Must be 21 or over to join in.
- VIP ticket includes Comemmerative Ceramic Stein.
- On Saturday September 15, visit the main ticket office to purchase a daily pass for 50% off that includes a scenic gondola ride and unlimited access to the Land Up Activities. Be sure to try out the new Outlaw Mountain Coaster, Maverick Mini Golf, Challenge Ropes Course and Kilimanjaro Climbing Wall.